In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities. In the expert’s mind there are few. Shunryu Suzuki
The morning after, there are many possibilities.
1. Nano…Having allowed my pen to move back into its journal writing mode, words are again flowing.
2. Promethean workshop…21st interactive education technology that I am to promote, but first I need to know how to work the durn thing.
3. Intern seminar…No class meeting, just a deadline for the Unit Plan. What will I learn?
4. Wednesday writers…No longer meeting at my house, I go only to write with friends.
5. A beautiful day…My tennis shoes and fall vegetable garden are calling.
6. Three library books…The Paris Wife (for next week’s book club) How Children Succeed and After the Ecstasy, the Laundry sit in a nearby stack.