I began today’s post without words, drawing triangles and filling them in with bright markers. And during this process I thought of Georgia O’Keeffe’s words (for real, I didn’t have to look them up!)
I’m beginning with an image rather than words this time…
Other thoughts running through my head as I fill the page:
1. Liking the bright colors.
2. Wondering how this year’s blog will work.
3. Wanting to try different mediums (media?), 3 dimensional stuff, crafty things.
4. Still the experiential learner.
5. Remembering the Georgia O’Keeffe museum in Santa Fe and the Georgia O’Keeffe room at the Mabel Dodge Luhan house in Taos.
And afterwards the thoughts continue:
1. Realizing how easy it was to lose myself in this activity.
2. More ideas to try.
Happy New Year!!!