Yesterday was spent writing about five potential characters in my book.
Today is rainy and I want to continue what I started, but instead I have…
1. had a stimulating breakfast conversation with my brother about creativity and the opposite sex and passing on what we learn,
2. had an engaging phone conversation with a woman I’ve had trouble connecting with in the past,
3. perused the web for a good inexpensive sewing machine,
4. began putting together a 1000 piece puzzle on my coffee table,
5. and unloaded my dishwasher.
Only a little while ago did I actually pick up my pen and notebook to write. And only because I was afraid I might be doing my avoidance dance again.
Ah yes, Laura. But you did pick them up.
Yeah, and I’d like to think that all that other stuff was somehow important.
Sure it is.
OK, the old Laura thinks you’re being sarcastic.