What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows. ― Alexandra Stoddard
1. I’m going back to the foot doctor this morning. Five months of pain in and out of a “boot” is getting on my nerves. Surely there’s something else that can be done.
2. In a few minutes I will plant two golden peppers and two green eggplants that were purchased on Tuesday.
3. My four groups of after school children will take a five senses walk outside. With umbrellas, if it’s raining.
4. Tonight will be dinner and a movie and catching up with a dear friend.
Somewhere within in this “schedule” my intention is to…
5. write for an hour in the library
6. spend an hour working on final paperwork for interns.